Wednesday, June 14, 2017

H&M monochrome dots and frills | Spain OOTD


When you scroll through pictures and get those holiday blues because you miss the sun so bad? Yeah that's been me for the past week now since coming back from Spain. For those of you who don't know I had a week staying at my friends house just to chill. Literally all we did was swim, chill, eat, drink Spanish gin and spent quality time together. I had one of the best weeks and am missing the sunshine and easy life so much, but am reliving the magic through my pictures and wanted to show you some of the outfits I wore whilst on holiday. Enter my go to summer dress that was cheap as chips!!



This dress is so easy to wear and to style. Its stretchy material makes for a super comfortable item thats perfect for hot weather, and great for both day and night. The slightly elasticated waist nips into the smallest part of your body so it's really flattering. 

Dress: H&M
Mules: Primark
Bag: Whistles
Lipstick: Glo & Ray
Hoops: Jewellery Box


Although this isn't the most colourful outfit, I love a simple monochrome get up with a pop of colour in terms of the red lip and believe it can have as much impact as an in your face colourful outfit. Adding this little clutch bag was a great idea looking back as it looked great in the sun and helped to brighten the overall look up, instead of being flat and could of come across quite dull. 

These mules are my first ever pair and I'm so in love with them. Primark, you did good as per! Not having to wear shoes in so that they don't hurt or blister you is amazing. I don't know about you, but I always buy a few news items for my holidays and never think about wearing things in. On the first night I popped these bad boys on, found them to be incredibly comfortable so wore them most nights. I went for grey because they didn't actually have my size in the powder blue (sad I know) but I know I'l wear these lots now I'm back in the UK. 


If you follow me on Instagram you would of seen this dress on me when I attended the Dreamland re-launch, and it won't be the last time you see this either. Because the weather in the UK is pretty good right now (keep your fingers crossed) I will continue to bust this bad boy out and play around with different ways of styling. Maybe try out different lip colours, accessories and what not to give it different looks. 

So that was outfit one from my Spain holiday. Another will be up on Friday and then a mini vlog, and what I ate will be up Sunday. 

I'd love to know your thoughts on wearing monochrome on holiday. Lots of people I've spoken to actually say that they don't really take black or grey clothing with them on holiday, so I'm really interested to find out. 

Muchos love

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I always do monochrome or black with a bright lipstick. It's defo the way to add that finishing touch. Love this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lush holiday, a chill week like that sounds amazing. I love this outfit too, especially that the dress has an elasticated waist - so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you think h&m clothing is so spot on lately! Love nearly everything they have in store nearly every time I go in! I always pick up at least something from there when I'm in there!

    Isobel x

    New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/fashion-nothing.html?m=1
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
    New Video: https://youtu.be/X8EHz6Q4Xqk
    Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939

    ReplyDelete