Thursday, April 27, 2017

What's New In My Bathroom? | Beauty #Collab


I hold my hands up. I am obsessed with trying out new things and am always longing to find that perfect cleanser or that perfect hair serum. But when I think about it, I'll end up being happy to find said perfect product and sad at the same time because there's no need to continue the search. They reason why I say this is because with this bunch makes me happy!



Let's start by addressing that Superdrug do skincare, GOOD skincare which is cruelty free (what a bonus). I noticed the Superdrug skincare in something that Georgie put up ( I think on Instagram) and instantly wanted it all. 

I've always been told to not break the bank when it comes to purchasing moisturiser, and these bad boys certainly keep my bank happy. There's not much to say about the day cream other than it soothes my skin and is pretty nice underneath my foundation/concealer. The black moisturiser is crazy, and actually black! I'm not sure how I managed it but I didn't know it was black until I opened it. The consistency is different to the day cream, feeling a bit more oil based. I've found myself getting a few whiteheads on my chin and my nose since using this, so am thinking I might have to start alternating when I use this as it may be too much for every night. 

Both products do moisturise my skin and make my skin feel really smooth and soft. That's what you want from a moisturiser right? 


The lead up to summer you suddenly worry about your legs, well I do anyway. I'm not one to bare the legs, and my arms for that matter but theres nothing better than your skin feeling and smelling amazing. Hands down this is my favourite scent from The Body Shop that I've ever smelt and I can't stop using it. I've not had this range long and already am close to repurchasing all of it (monkey hiding face emoji). 


I met the Natural World at Scarlett Londons event BlogConLDN and had a good chat with the representative who wowed me over. You can complete a hair quiz to ensure you go for the range that is perfect for your hair. Mine turned out to be the Chia Seed range and is a real beaut. The range is supposed to boost volume and strengthen hair and my hair is in need of both those things. It really does add volume and having tried this out for nearly a month now can tell that the quality of my hair in terms of strength has improved a hell of a lot. The price is amazing for the size of the product and offer more than just shampoo and conditioner. If I overload my hair with products it can get pretty greasy, especially if I use hair oils. The oil is lovely put had to use sparingly and just through mid to the ends because of this. 

Overall the range is lovely, and also got the thumbs up from the boyf. Great value, smells amazing and adds volume. My perfect hair range. 



Lastly, my love for Exuviance skincare is rapidly growing. I also met these guys at BlogConLDN and have been giving these two products a go since. Hands down from the first time I used both the cleanser and pads I noticed a difference in my skin. The products were gentle and didn't aggravate my face turning it into a red sore tomato. They both soothed my skin and nurtured it, leaving a super clean and happy face. Having skin that is combination and suffers with texture problems, I was advised to go for these products to help with those issues. Of course I still get break outs but overall, my skin has never looked as good, healthy and glowing thanks to these two products. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I ever have to try another hair care brand out again after trying out natural worlds range! I've just got out of the shower from using their Argan oil of Morocco range and it just feels and smells so good! Also I've been trying out the exuviance products but different to these and their pretty good I must say!

    Isobel x

    New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/hair-natural-world-argan-oil-of-morocco.html?m=1
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
    New Video: https://youtu.be/m3qLSLZ8oCo
    Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939

    ReplyDelete