Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Guilt free raw dairy free fudge | Freeform snacks


I need the fridge and cupboards stocked with healthy snacks and treats as I'm totally and utterly a 'little and often' person. I'm not supposed to have three huge meals a day because of my Colitis so, I tend to just have one proper meal and lots of little things. Having bliss balls or healthy fudge there ready when you want something sweet is perfect, and this recipe is a personal favourite and wanted to share it with you all to enjoy.


To make raw, vegan, refined sugar free fudge you will need:


Coconut Oil - 1 cup 

Vanilla Extract - 1 TBS
Peanut Butter - 1 cup
Cacao Powder - 1 TBS
Maple Syrup - 1 TBS 



It's literally as easy as putting in all of the ingredients into a bowl and mixing them all together. A bit of a tip, either melt your coconut water a bit or keep it at room temperature over night the day before you want to make it. 

The fact making these are so easy, means theres no excuse at all to reach for naughty fudge or chocolate bars. Of course you can experiment with various different ingredients and the measurements above are to my taste so, just give it a go and go with the flow. 


When your delicious fudge mixture is all combined you need to line a tray or lunchbox with some cling film. This way it's so much easier to get it out once set. I like to pop the trays and lunch boxes in the freezer for 24 hours. I promise it's good enough to wait for. 


Being frozen it basically melts in your mouth and I just prefer them straight out of the freezer. Let me know if you keep them in the fridge once cut up and whether or not they melt or not as I've not tried it yet. 




Please let me know if you make this fudge! I can't stop making it and have a whole draw full of it, yummy snacks for a long time coming. 

Remember to let me know if you have any recipe requests for me to do or create. 

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks amazing! I would love it if you had a vegan recipe for cookies/brownies etc? xx

    www.natalieleanne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your request has been noted and will crack on with some tasty recipes for you :) xo

      Delete