Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A beautiful Sunday in Whitstable | Collaboration


Whats a sunny Sunday without a walk by the sea? Living so close to the sea is something I really take for granted and I'm trying to make a conscious effort to go there more. As soon as the sun showed its face, I knew it was a day to be comfortable (however I underestimated the heat wearing jeans). 

Popping into my fav juice cafe and sitting on a bench and watching the time drift by was perfect, and hit the spot and made for one of the best ways I've ever spent a Sunday. 


So, lets get down to business........ Accessories can really make an outfit. When you think about it, I'm wearing such a basic outfit and without the way its been accessorised, it wouldn't look put together or thought about at all. When Jewellery Box asked me if I'd like to collaborate and choose some pieces to style and I was so excited as I'd recently been stalking the website. You've probably seen all over social media, hoop earrings have made a huge comeback and had to get me some. You know, to keep up with the kids and all. 



The second piece I picked out was this super cute arrow necklace. I'm not sure what made me pick this out of everything other than the fact it's super cute! I love stacking thing delicate necklaces, so I can't wait to stack and add this to my others. 


Rings are my thing, and I can't ever wear enough. I used to have a ring from Jewellery Box but lost it a while ago so knew I had to get another. These are the nicest!! Love a standard band to stack with other rings and fits my thumb as well as other fingers which is always handy. All items I chose from Jewellery Box are sterling silver and some of the best value for money when it comes to well made beautiful silver pieces. 



I feel that this gorge mushroom Angel MarcB Bag is the PERFECT Sunday bag. I chucked my camera, a bottle of water, purse and sunglasses in and having so many pockets and compartments meant it was accommodating for so much. The overall quality of the bag is insane! It's super soft and feels like leather, even when it's not. I chose the mushroom colour as I thought it was a lovely colour for all year round and is great to not be restricted in terms of being a seasonal bag. 


If your looking for a large bag as you carry a hell of a lot of things around with you, like me, then this is your guy! Great value for money, looks so bloody good and top notch quality. I remember buying my first MarcB Bag from Topshop Oxford Street which was so many years ago and lasted years until the used it to death, so knew this new star would be a great piece to see me through for a while. 


Outfits like this are my absolute go to, especially for Sundays. Simple clothing choices and accessorising it up!! 

Make sure to check out Jewellery Box and MarcB Bags new in section as they're smashing it right now!

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I definitely need to go and have a nosey around the Jewellery Box website! Always loved their jewellery but been saving money lately! Love this outfit!

    Isobel x

    New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/advice-things-that-relax-me.html?m=1
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
    New Video: https://youtu.be/AHIcPAsBSUg
    Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939

    ReplyDelete