Sunday, January 29, 2017

Am I a Lush Cosmetics addict?


I've been thinking recently about what it actually is that makes me so mad about Lush. Thinking about whether or not it's just a hyped up brand by many bloggers out there (including myself) who snap away and get that gram whenever they take a soak, making me want products, or do I actually love what the products are and appreciate the products for what they do? 

Being a company that don't test on animals is a bonus, and something I'm now trying to live buy as a new addition to my resolutions (post HERE), and knowing I can buy anything under the roof of Lush is just easy. But it's not just the fact they don't test on animals. It's just as amazing how they recycle bottles and make a head scarf out of them, and that you can take your empty bottles in to recycle if you want. There are so many different ways that Lush are trying to help the planet and a reason why I respect and love what the company is about. 


Of course I'm not going to forget about how every product smells delicious and good enough to eat. And that no matter what you pick up in store, the camera loves it. Scents are such a big thing to us and one of the biggest things people look for in a bath or shower product as well as the benefits. Scents are made easy in Lush and you know what you're getting. A great smelling product
 that does what it says and will leave you in a daze for days. The scents stay on the skin for such a long time (sometimes we're talking not just hours, days) and the product that says it will moisturise, so it moisturises. 

As well as the scents the fact they sell things like bath bombs and bubble bars that are fun and really tickle the senses. Being not just a nice smell, but a work of art in your bath of which they bring new items out very regularly. You've got thing for the shower people, like jellies that come in mantas beards and in shower body conditioners that make your skin feel baby soft and oh so brand new. 

Basically, I don't need anyone to persuade me to buy from Lush. I honestly love the company and its products. Lush art is big within the community and as the products are so photogenic, naturally appear on our feeds. But that's not the thing that makes me go back time after time. The staff are all so passionate about the products and the brand, wanting you to love them as much as them. I can't stress enough what a #lushaddict I am, but I can assure you, this love is real and I will keep on supporting Lush as I know they are quality and beneficial products I'm buying that are cruelty free and I can recycle. 

I'm Jaide and I'm a Lush addict. There, I said it.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I think we are all have a little Lush addict inside of us. And, like you said their ethics makes it so much easier to love them.
    Love the post!
    Steph | http://throughstephseyes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your going to have an addiction then Lush seems like a good choice! I was at the Lush Summit last week and am so excited about all their new releases

    ReplyDelete
  3. I generally love going into the store to be greeted by such beautiful smells and lovely happy staff members that are so helpful and kind! The products can sometimes be pricey, but I'm so happy they are against animal testing and are trying to help the planet so much! I too love lush but I don't think I'm an addict :)

    Isobel x

    New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/fashion-feeling-like-girl-boss-in.html?m=1
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
    New Video: https://youtu.be/EQuQxbigARk
    Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939

    ReplyDelete