Friday, December 2, 2016

What I'm splapping on my face right now | #jaidemas


Last week I had a little switch around of a few items that I had just completely forgot about. You know what the deal is, when you have too much 'stuff' that you end up just picking the same thing every day. So, I selected a few products I'd not used in a while, or never used, and put them in a make up bag which I was determined to solely use for a certain period of time, until I had a good opinion on the newest items. I'm pretty proud that this exact line up has been on my face since I shared this snap on Instagram last week. I'm honestly love this gang and thought I'd let you know why they're spicing up my make up bag. 

It's all about the lashes for me right now and I'm ditching the liner as in all honestly, I just can't really be bothered right now. I'm in a liner rut and am kind of waiting for the greatest one to land right in front of me as I'm fed up searching for it. For now, it's my lashes that are dominating my eyes and I couldn't be happier I found the Nars Audacious Mascara in my local TKMaxx so much cheaper than it should be (#winning). The wand has lots of little bristles and really grabs onto your lashes from the lid and pulls them right up. The length and the curl holds for hours and have been receiving compliments since using it saying my eyes look like they are popping and really stand out.  

The Kat Von D 'Shade and Light' eyeshadow palette was bought for me back in March by my sister (she did good), and it was forgotten about over the last few months and in one of my boxes of newer items I must use more. I knew I was going to love using it properly but seriously, this palette is so useful and versatile. Some stunning shades, some I don't normally wear at all and some which are just so easy to slap on yet they look so lovely. Yes it's an eyeshadow palette but, I've been using a couple of shades for face contour (gotta love a multifunctional product) which gives a really nice natural effect to the face. Silky, pigmented and easy to blend = perfection. 

#browsonpoint hashtag is used all over the internet and social media and now I feel I can use that hashtag. Having recently attended the Makeup Revolution Halloween party and was kindly gifted a few different items including this dark eyebrow shadow from Freedom. The pigmentation is fantastic and actually have to have a bit of a light hand when using it as it's that opaque and just solid colour. I tend to just go in with the darker one of the two and just apply differently across the brows mixing a light hand and normal. The packaging is quite standard, but, being small and so compact and includes a mirror! This will not just have your brows on point, but serious handbag/purse goals with a dinky mirror on the go.
 

I'd love to know your opinion on any of the products shown in the picture above and whether you like them or think I should try a different one. 

Thanks for stopping by on #jaidemas day 2!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment