Thursday, December 1, 2016

The first day of #jaidemas


Being a full time teacher limits me in terms of how much time I can spend filming, blogging and taking pictures, and over the past couple of months I'd really been thinking about going that extra mile this December. I'm so limited during this time of year as I leave when it's dark, and get home when it's dark, so thought, why not give both blogmas and vlogmas a go and alternate between the two and lets call it #jaidemas 

Over the years I've been a devoted blogmas and vlogmas supporter and have always fancied taking part myself. The reason behind #jaidemas was for me, to document my December and my life, but also, to share more of me with you lovely lot. I've come up with a little timetable which goes a little like this.

December 1st - 7th - Blogmas (8am upload)
December 8th - 14th - Vlogmas (6pm upload)
December 15th - 21st - Blogmas (8am upload)
December 22nd - 29th - Vlogmas (6pm upload)

This works well for me as I'll be vlogging the weeks when I have things going on, like events and social goings on, and blogging when my weeks will be a little quieter and very work focused. You can expect posts and videos that are Christmas focused, general beauty and skincare, fashion and also baking. I've got a few events and things so will be good fun!

Taking part in blogmas and vlogmas is something I think can really benefit someone who shares a lot of their life on social media. Your followers are able to see and hear more of you and become closer to you as a person and not just through Twitter chats. I hope you can follow me and support me on this journey and would love you us all to use the hashtag #jaidemas to chat together. It's going to be so tough, full time job, long days, limited daylight and a slow Macbook, and I'm predicting that coffee will be in high demand but bring it on! I'm ready!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love how you're fitting this in,so looking forward to reading and watching jaide xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing/reading them x

    ReplyDelete