Tuesday, December 20, 2016

My Christmas wrapping theme | #jaidemas

You hear a lot of chat about how important Instagram themes are to people. Well, having a wrapping theme at Christmas time is just as important to me which, as you can see is very traditional.

Brown paper has always been up there with what I feel is the nicest way to wrap presents. There's just something about it that looks good (and very Pinterest worthy). One year I actually bought parcel paper from Wilko and parcel tags and the overall look was nice, but felt there was something missing. Then I stumbled across these beauties in Asda and immediately knew that little red trees on my brown paper was what I was missing. It's just perfect and great quality paper too, actually can't stand thin wrapping paper that just feels cheap and just never looks nice. This holds shape well, looks festive and traditional with am up to date twist.

Even though I like the brown wrapping paper, a lot, I felt I needed something to break it up whilst remaining with the traditional theme I had going on. Knowing that either red or green would go well, I grabbed a few rolls of the HoHoHo wrapping paper which, correct me if you disagree, but it looks very traditional Coca Cola esk. I thought it really complimented the brown paper and helps the white ribbon to really stand out.


For those people I know I'll end up getting a nice tipple for, I tend to head straight to TKMaxx for gift bags. They always have a good selection of individual ones as I like everyone to have a different one. You've got to be careful when buying separate bags as it can creep up on you and be a little bit of a shock. 

Every year I find myself sticking to the brown paper thing, however, adding new elements to it every time the festive season is with us. 

I'd love to know if you have a wrapping theme and what your theme is this year.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore brown paper presents! It's something I'm thinkin about doing next year as I didn't want to do anything Pinterest worthy this year as I've got too much going on with my blog anyway with so much different content that's not Christmassy whatsoever! Love This post for Jaidemas!

    Isobel x

    New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/advice-saving-money-tips.html?m=1
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
    New Video: https://youtu.be/RqefMiIyfsw
    Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I love a bit of traditional brown paper but would love to make my own wrapping paper next year xo

      Delete