Monday, December 5, 2016

Don't know what to get her? | #jaidemas


Recently I've started to panic as secret Santa is something I'm going to have to take part in soon, and also, will be off buying stocking fillers for my mums stocking as soon as my dad sends the text with the subject 'Help-mums stocking'. Your brain goes into overdrive and you start worrying about what items to buy and what they like and what if they don't like certain things. I'll always go straight to these types of items for 'her' no matter what age really as they are safe options. Never have I experienced a secret Santa/friend/female family member to be disappointed or not please with their present following these staple presents.

This Works - Deep Sleep Pillow Spray -  
Being a daily user of this and majorly addicted to it, I like to share the love of this product with everyone I know. Some people really don't believe that things like this work, but even if that's the case, it smells so nice and to receive a mini is a perfect trip away accompaniment. My grandparents are now into it along with my parents and they all love the scent so I'm pretty confident that anyone who loves sleep will love it.

The Body Shop - Almond hand cream-  
Hand cream is something I buy every year for so many different people and no matter what age, receiving it is always much appreciated. This hand cream is one of the best in my opinion as well as the Hemp one. Incredibly moisturising, softening and smells great. Depending on where you buy the hand cream from, you can get nice sets or, can get them singly and gift them to someone alongside another present.

Yankee Candle - Tea light variety pack -(similar)
If someone buys me a candle, I'm always so so so so happy! Candles are a fab way to gift people with something that will last and also be used, as who doesn't use candles ey? These little gift packs are such a good idea for people who aren't massive on candles and particular smells, but gives them the opportunity to try out a few different scents. Christmas cookie smells amazing! You must go smell it. 

So...? Fragrance set - 
I like having a nice variety of possible smells to reach for day to day and don't like to waste my expensive Tom Ford perfume on wearing it to work. So, for going to work I use body sprays from brands like Soap and Glory and So...? I have this set myself and think it's just a nice thing to receive. This scent in this box is quite a fresh and general smell so it's hard not to like it. Affordable, nice to have in a handbag just in case and just handy to have.

Flamingo candle -
I know I've already included a candle, but if you want to get someone a candle and want it to be a little bit more special than a variety gift set, then a Flamingo candle is where it's at. The packaging is so adorable and one that you see all over Instagram (so perfect for those posting a lot on social media). They have some great scents like mojito and Palm of Violets and so many more. I always feel more inclined to buy a candle that's in a nice jar as I think about what I can use the jar afterwards, as a cotton bud holder (love doing that).

All of these are items I feel are easy to buy if your in a rush or feel stuck on small presents to get people. They're all handy and nice gifts to give to someone even if you don't know them, I'm sure they'll all go down well. 

Have fun shopping!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment