Tuesday, September 27, 2016

KISS beauty event with Jessica Wright


Held in the Soho hotel, Kiss beauty threw a super girlie event full of nibbles, drinks, nails and lashes. We were first greeted by some of the KISS representatives who were so accommodating and made sure we were watered and shown everything we needed to get the most out of the event.


The suite was well stocked with packets of false nails and eyelashes for bloggers and press to have a look, take pictures and get them applied by makeup artists and nail technicians. I felt so overwhelmed by the amount of great products there. Having been an acrylic nail girl for years, I never realised how good stick on nails could be.


The invite said that Jessica Wright would be there and I honestly had my doubts if she would actually turn up. But, she did and it was such a lovely surprise. Having been a lover of TOWIE and her I was a little star struck until I had a chat with her and made to feel very comfortable and at ease chatting to a lovely and very genuine young lady. You could tell how passionate Jessica was about being the face of KISS beauty which made it even better to get the opportunity to try out these products that she personally likes a lot.


After trying out some nails and lashes at the event and throughout the weeks after the event, I picked out three products I really enjoyed and think a lot of. The nails look so good, and just like you've sat in a chair for an hour getting acrylics applied. The lashes pictured below are quite natural looking on and the band is so thin that its actually quite hard to notice they aren't real. 


I'm honestly a false nail and eyelash convert. Check out KISS beauty products!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could of been at that event! They sent me out some products to try and I personally love the press on nails! I'm yet to try the gel fantasy ones which I'll be wearing to Ibiza this week, as well as their eyelashes! They are such a nice brand that create quality products!

    Isobel x

    New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/fashion-favourite-accessories.html?m=1
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
    New Video: https://youtu.be/lmIAtkoZbFU
    Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a great event, the nails look fab - I'm a nail bitter, so these would be great for me!

    Jess xo

    Jessica Ann ♥

    ReplyDelete