Wednesday, August 31, 2016

On Wednesdays I use pink facial oil | Beauty




As I'm getting older, I'm finding my interest for skincare and all things that fall under the 'preserve my youth' label rapidly increasing. Because the big 30 is vastly approaching, I'm more aware of what my skin needs and what skin issues I actually deal with and need to help correct or get better. I'm always keen to try out new skincare, and this being pink got me incredibly excited before I'd even given it a try! I've used this vegan Moroccan Rose oil for a good month now and feel I can now give my true opinion on it. 


I suffer with uneven skin tone and quite a lot of pigmentation problems so am always up for trying out products that state it helps. As soon as I took the lid off for the first time, the smell hit me. It's lovely and so fresh that it makes for a really nice step in your skincare routine. Containing a lot of essential vitamins like C,A and almond oil, it helps to get a younger and youthful look to the skin. It helps with pigmentation, dry skin, fine lines, wrinkles and more, which is why its remaining in my regime. I've noticed that my skin is a lot less dry after using it for a month and it feels a lot more plump and moisture filled.

The one and only thing that I'm not a fan of (which actually isn't just this product) it's the consistency of all oils. I have a bit of a love hate relationship with oils. I find that as soon as I've put some onto my hands/fingers, it's gone. I just find that you lose quite a lot of the product because of the consistency, but you just can't get around it.  

Being cruelty free is an added bonus to this product but honestly, I've really enjoyed using it and will most certainly continue using it, and is now a solid part of my routine. 

Are you an oil fan? Have you tried this out before? 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. As much as I would love to try this product and many oil made products, my skin will break out from too many oily products on my face due to mine being a combination. But I would still like to try it and see if it breaks me out or not.

    Isobel x

    New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/fashion-part-time-unicorn.html?m=1
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
    New Video: https://youtu.be/lmIAtkoZbFU
    Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm combination oily and actually find that oil based products are good for my skin. Maybe give it a go? A lady from Clarins advised me to use oil based skincare as it tricks your skin into thinking its already produced oil. Thanks for stopping by love! xo

      Delete