Friday, August 12, 2016

My summer makeup



The days are longer and the suns warmer, which means we tend to go a little lighter on our makeup. We might not spend as long on our face and reach for looks and products that are fast and easy to apply. Full coverage foundation is not something I'm referring to here and for me, the sheerer the better and, the more natural and glowing the better.


My go to summer face is a very straight forward one that doesn't require that much time and is super easy to do. I really like to keep it simple and just switch up my lipstick colour. I like my base light as I don't want to cover up my freckles or anything as my face catches the sun nicely (I use SPF 30 on my face everyday). I'm really not a fan of over doing my face in the summer months, it's nice to feel fresh and have a bit more of a natural look with your makeup. When it comes to eyes, I like it simple and sometimes I don't even wear eyeliner and just mascara. When it comes to the lips, however, I like to change it up often and very much enjoy experimenting with colour during the summer.


In these pictures I'm wearing the following and am reaching for these on a daily basis:

Chanel Les Beiges - N10
Benefit Hoola
Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to cheek - Love is the drug
Collection Extreme 24hr liner- Black
Natural Collection Brow pencil - dark brown
Benefit They're Real - Black
Clinique bottom lash - Black
Kat Von D Everlasting liquid lipstick - Lovesick 



So, is a more natural look something you like wearing in the warmer months? What are your go to products for a simple natural look?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment