Monday, August 8, 2016

My first ever vlog!



So, I've only gone and done it. My first vlog is up and I'll hold my hands up now to the fact its not the best as I'm still learning, but I had so much fun filming and editing it. I know that the blogging community is one that's full of support and know that people will be welcoming and kind. I had a bit of a vlogging fail on the first day I was in London, as getting your camera out and recording yourself brings a lot of attention to yourself and If I'm honest, I got a little scared . The second day was a lot more successful and being around some lovely blogging girls brought out the confidence I needed. 

Hope you enjoy it and would love for you to like and subscribe to my channel. If there's something you'd like to see me film either a vlog or a sit down, I'd love to know. 

Give me a thumbs up HERE for effort at least ;)

Thank you!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment