Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Reminiscing over lush weather and a superfood lunch


Let me set the scene of my current situation. Its late afternoon, grey, wet and all round gloomy. I's sat here with a jumper a blanket and a cup of tea thinking about what a beautiful weekend we had. Even though it was warm, it wasn't warm enough to really bare a lot of skin. I ended up going for this long knitted COS jumper dress which is a little baggy and light weight. This was tucked amongst sale items and of course other black (amazing) COS classics, so I was really happy with this cheeky find.


 Its just tradition for me to borrow my sisters clothes and shoes when I stay at my parents so I have to give credit to her for these gorgeous Office espadrilles. Shoes like this are perfect for the warmer days when its not quite sandal weather. All I was doing was walking around Canterbury, shopping in the sun, drinking green juices and spending time with family.


If you ever find yourself in the South of Kent, you're a healthy eater, gluten free or a vegan, you should hit up Kitch in Canterbury. Whenever I'm in the area I always pop in for a snack, juice or this yummy superfood salad. The staff are lovely and the menu is great and always has little changes to keep you intrigued.

What did you at the weekend? Anything similar?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment