Wednesday, May 4, 2016

New hair, new Redken haircare

Spending a good amount of money on haircare has never really been something that's been on my radar, apart from just grabbing whatever is on offer whilst doing the weekly shop. My lack of love, care and attention for my hair was picked up by a hairdresser who I'd never gone to before, and has since changed the state of my hair within just a week. 

Before using these products my hair was unmanageable, being very matted and dry. When wet it'd be virtually impossible for me to get a brush or comb through it and I was just a horrible battle I'd dread. 


 



The Redken 'all soft' range claims to wash away any impurities that your hair has to make it more manageable and as you guessed, soft. When using the shampoo and conditioner it intensifies the softness and and also adds a healthy shine to your hair once dry. I can honestly say that this is exactly what it does, and I still can't believe I've only just tried out this range. I no longer have lifeless hair that constantly looked matte and dull, I have hair that shines, catches the light when it moves and looks nourished. 


If all that added softness wasn't enough I also got the 'Supple touch' after wash product which seriously packs a punch. Spraying into towel dry hair your able to intensify conditioning power. 

These three products have seriously changed the state of my hair as well as changing the relationship I have with it. Going from putting off washing my hair for as long as I could, to actually not minding the long task of shampoo, conditioner, comb through and second condition. Small changes I've made like combing my hair whilst in the shower whilst the conditioner soaks in has allowed my hair to stay in better condition for longer.


If your hair's dry, matting and dull then you need to try out this range. Honestly, it's changed my haircare life.

Do you have any more affordable alternatives?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment