Monday, May 30, 2016

Brighton restaurants with Wriggle

Whenever I go to visit family or friends in other cities, I tend to go to the same places every time. Whether that's food wise, drink or even shopping, I'm very much a creature of habit. If somewhere has been recommended to me by someone, or I frantically research and do an in-depth stalk of the website, then I'll feel comfortable. Having said this, I've found something that has changed the way I find Brighton Restaurants.

Having planned a couple of weekend trips down to Brighton to visit some family, I was very happy and grateful that Wriggle contacted me about trialling their website in order to find new restaurants.  Not having used something like this before, I have to say I was slightly skeptical as to how good it would be.


The low down - Wriggle is a website/app that allows you to search the city your planning on visiting to see any restaurants that has special deals they've confirmed through Wriggle. Deals go live anytime from three days before your trip to on the day of. Its as easy as creating an account, clicking on the city you wish to search,finding a restaurant and buying your special deal.


Having visited Brighton on a number of occasions I'd become quite accustomed to visiting the same places to eat. I looked on the app on the Thursday (even though I wasn't going till Saturday) and there were loads of different places. Maybe even 15 to choose from including vegan, vegetarian and alcoholic bottomless brunches. When I opened the app on the Saturday I was quite disappointed to see only four places to choose from and actually quite shocked as I was in Brighton for the weekend and thought surely more were going to be added. This wasn't the case and had just four to choose from for the Saturday and Sunday.


I ended up going for The Dog Haus on the sea front for a bottomless prosecco brunch, which turned out to be pretty darn good. Endless prosecco, vegan dog and a really nice atmosphere. The pricing was good at The Dog Haus and you got some good quality food and with the bubbles on tap, I feel made it even better. The place itself had some very friendly staff who were so incredibly helpful with my food issues and would recommend the restaurant deal through the app to everyone.  


The second time I used the App was bank holiday Monday (yesterday) and was so happy to see deal after deal coming up with options for vegan and gluten free diets. Myself and and my family went for Fountain Head just off the Lanes in Brighton. 


The whole family were so happy with their food, and Fountain Head is now on our good restaurant lists for Brighton. The food was delicious and the staff were excellent with us and our fussy order due to intolerance's and way of life (my veggie burger was the best I've ever had and wish I could eat it again). The app was so easy to use and had no complications or issues at all.  

Overall the Wriggle app is an excellent idea and would recommend you downloading it, as you never know when you'll be in a city and in need of a new place to eat. I'm yet to use it in another city other than Brighton, but am sure it'll be just as good and effective. All you need to do is sign up either on the website or the app and you're good to start searching for your next favourite foodie place. The deals on Wriggle are exclusive and to be honest, the two I've experienced, I've thoroughly enjoyed and have been more than happy with. 

Do you think you'll be downloading this and giving it a go? Have you tried something similar or Wriggle before?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. That bottomless brunch at the Dog Haus is just SO GOOD.

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Great idea and so tasty!!! Xo

      Delete
  2. Well, I know what app I'll be downloading tonight!

    Isobel x

    New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/fashion-wishing-i-was-at-coachella.html?m=1
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
    New video: http://youtu.be/JqoWvvt0MR8
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939

    ReplyDelete