Sunday, April 24, 2016

Effortless Sloppy Sunday OOTD

Jumper: H&M, V Neck: Topshop (similar), Trousers: Whistles, Shoes: KG (similar), Bag: Russell & Bromley (similar)
Being comfortable is a necessity for me when it comes to fashion, and especially on Sundays. I really like the whole smart trouser and trainer combo (mixing smart with casual) and think it's just a great contrasting get up.

I am normally styling up outfits like this for those little trips into town for coffee and a mooch around, and an over the shoulder bag is a perfect starting point. Love a good tan accessory and this is the perfect size to carry around your essentials, IE , phone and purse. Although it was sunny, it was pretty nippy so a lightweight jumper was the ideal layer to chuck over my v-neck top. 

I'm a bit of a sucker for trends and find myself searching the relevant hash tags as soon as a new trend hits the fashion and blogging world. The whole blush pink is still everywhere and long for it to suit me, but it really doesn't (which I'm genuinely gutted about). When I spotted this pale pink jumper in H&M I tried it on straight away and was so happy with it as it's the closest thing to the blush pink trend I'll get.


Do you enjoy and comfortable Sunday outfit? What are your go to pieces? 

Happy Sunday
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Nice jumper!!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! H&M have some really nice things at the moment. They do this one in grey and black... might have to get them xo

      Delete
  2. I love the pink top, it looks so nice on you :)

    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jumper, it's so pretty. I agree, Sundays are definitely a lounge wear day!

    Yasmeen x
    The Mirror Affects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, for sure. It's a chilled day where you need to be comfortable. xo

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely look, I really like this approach, and this colour definitely suits you!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This means a lot xo

      Delete
  5. You look soo cute and sweet!

    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely with you on sundays being all about comfort :) I love this outfit and the jumper is such a pretty colour. I definitely need some more bits like that in my wardrobe as I got a little ahead of my myself thinking spring had arrived and packed all my winter bits away sonow I'm seriously lacking in warm clothes, oops!
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I've tried the pack it away and move on approach and I'm left with so much black..... need to go shopping! xo

      Delete