Sunday, April 17, 2016

A Sunday well spent, brings a week of content


The fear really does set in on the approach to the end of the half term, evaluating whether or not you've used the time wisely. With this thought lurking in the back of my mind a trip to the seaside to enjoy the last of my spare time was on the cards, heading to the two B's, Brighton and Broadstairs.

Spending the whole day Friday in Brighton was nice, however the weather wasn't on our side. A good few coffee stops to hide away from the non stop rain was broken up with seeing friends and family, which is always a heart warmer and incredibly fulfilling. I had three delicious coffees in and am actually considering doing a Brighton coffee stop post as there's some great places you MUST try as a coffee lover.


If you're ever in Canterbury and am into the healthy way of eating, then you must take a visit to Kitch. A weekend isn't the same without my little trip for a yummy vegan brunch and some bliss balls to take home. They're very much the same as some from Deliciously Ellas book and taste so good and accompany a green tea perfectly. Can we also just appreciate how good these plastic flowers are that I picked up from a local charity shop. I was so chuffed I found them as pretend flowers (that look real) are so hard to find. 


Sunday started off slowly due to the copious amounts of cocktails I consumed the night before, cocktails being THE best way to celebrate a friend's birthday if you ask me. My parents instigated the trip to Broadstairs, and I'm so happy we tagged along to endure the beautiful skies, an ice tea and a stroll along the sea front. It really was the perfect last day of my half term.


To top this weekend off I've discovered some new make up from NYX which will be up on the blog end of this week. Lip products, face powder and brow mascara, all of which are affordable, long lasting and pretty good quality. 

To summerise, I've had a wonderful weekend that has really given me a buzz of happiness. I strongly believe that a weekend or just a Sunday spent in the right way can set you up for a great week. Back to school, the weathers wonderful and it's nearly summer. I hope you've all had a weekend that's made you happy and remember, we can handle whatever this week throws our way!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. you are so right
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for reading! Xo

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos great post! I feel like a good Monday always brings a good week, don't know why but I just do :)

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your theory. Thanks for stopping by! xo

      Delete