Wednesday, December 23, 2015

You should go to Specsavers | Max & Co


A great pair of glasses can really add so much to your outfit. Such a great accessory that I find can actually compliment a make up look, instead of covering it up. Some girls I've spoken to about glasses and how they feel wearing them have said that they'd never dream of wearing them on a night out or at an occasion. I'm definitely the opposite end. I love to wear my glasses out, kind of like my alter ego. 

I've gone to Specsavers my whole life and have only ever got my eyes tested and bought glasses from them, so when Specsavers asked if I wanted to get some new frames and share my choice with you I jumped at the chance. 




After trying on pair after pair I started going back to these Max and Co frames. Something a little different to any others I own. I love the way they slightly flick on the outer edges and the legs are a lovely baby pink, almost pearlescent effect that makes the black stand out. Of course the quality is spot on and feel very sturdy and comes in a good, hard wearing case. Not to mention the lovely Ferne McCann had these on in the jungle! (She most definitely copied me) hehe. 



I was always used to getting my face and frames measured by putting on countless pairs of those strange frames and the assistant measuring across my face. Now things are a little different. You pop on the frames you've chosen and they take a picture of you on an iPad and it does it all for you! It's so clever. The man was so nice and even when I asked to take a picture of the iPad he showed no judgement regarding my strange request and just said 'of course no problem'. Such lovely people in Specsavers as always and are so helpful with anything. 


Do you wear glasses? Do you own these frames yourself? I totally recommend Specsavers as their range is so large.

Happy Christmas Eve Eve
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment