Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Aldi cream I've added to my skincare routine


A bright sunny Sunday morning, 10:05am exactly I turned up at my local Aldi to a que of cars having to fight for a parking space (which is never normally the case). My friend at work had mentioned about Aldis Lacura caviar cream which was being compared to La Prairie which is sold in places like Harrods for £292 for 50ml! Us knowing Aldi it wasn't going to be near that price, and instead was asking for prices around the £7.99 mark. So, back to me setting the scene. By the time I got into Aldi all of the locals had gotten in and had all of the evening creams so I was left stretching over a crowd to get to the left overs. I managed a day cream, peel and intensive sets. This meant that my local Aldi sold out of all of their caviar products in about 15 minutes flat (but don't worry as they are back in stores on 17th December). 


Day cream

I've been using these products for weeks now and I'm happy to have tried them out but without trying out the expensive one, I can't really compare the two. However I can comment on the Lacura Caviar moisturiser and what I think. Where do I start? I've never really been bothered about what moisturiser I use, as long as it provides my skin with moisture and softens and smooths my dry patches, I'm happy. This cream is very thick and most definitely leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. Not sure if all of the hype around this product is worth it as I've not been amazed by it. 

Cell renewal peel
The 3 minute skin re-newel peel mask is an interesting one and something I haven't really used before. You apply it straight to the skin after cleansing and leave on for three minutes before washing it off. After using this for a couple of weeks I can honestly say that my skin felt amazing! Super soft, refreshed and glowing. I don't use it too much as I wouldn't want it to irritate my overly sensitive skin but certainly one I reach for on my face mask Sunday nights. 

Will you be running out to Aldi on the 17th December to nab yourself some of these hyped up creams? They do offer a night cream and gift sets however I was too slow for those.

Have you tried these or something similar?
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend and I do our weekly shopping mostly at Aldi and I never really look at their little beauty section but you know what I think next time I might pick up that little set.

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is released again on the 18th December! Go and check it out girl xo

      Delete