Sunday, December 6, 2015

Batiste to the rescue! Just in time for party season



Washing my hair is a chore that I'm most definitely not a fan of and would rather put it off until my hair is super greasy. I like to wash it every three days but depending on going to the gym or evening commitments it can vary. Dry shampoo has always been a staple for me because of how lazy I am with washing my hair and can act as a styling product at the same time, and Batiste is a brand that I've used for years.

As you can see there a vast range (which not all have been included here) and you might be wondering 'What one should you use?'. Well, your standard dry shampoo that comes with different scents (floral, blush ,cherry and bloom) which  come out white and our able to dry out and sign of grease and get your hair looking fresh. I must admit, it took me a little while to get used to the distance to hold the can from your head to prevent turning into a grey haired granny. When you have the nack all is good and you'll end up relying on having a can at home.

Batiste have evolved so much over time and now have some different products as well as dry shampoo. My favourite out of the styling lines is the XXL volume one, as my hair is so long and heavy, meaning it goes flat and just hangs down. When spraying this into my roots (still from a distance) mattes my hair and once rubbed in gives a sort of back combed effect, which can be easily brushed out at the end of the day/night. On the other hand there's a conditioning spray which smooths the hair and is great for when you have small hairs that fancy going awol. All products have a lovely fresh scent that sticks around for ages after the initial spray.

Even though there are many different brands now offering dry shampoo, I still fins myself going back to Batiste time and time again. They have a wide range of scents and styling versions to choose from depending your need. I never get let down by them and highly recommend you getting yourself a can to try out, ready for party season.

xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment