Monday, November 16, 2015

Three from Lush


Having recently suffered one of the worst allergic reactions to medication I'd ever experienced, I had to lay off the scented products for a week or so. This made me really miss my lush bath and shower times and as soon as I could use them again, my love affair rekindled. These three are just a few of the products I came home with after the Lush winter event that I started using again just the other day and knew these had to be my top three that I share my thoughts on. 

American Cream is a hair conditioner which my hair certainly thanked me for after just one use. I've said this numerous times now, my hairs not in the best condition and after a long time of continuous highlights its pretty dry. The smell reminds me of those hard boiled sweets that have pink and white swirls on as it's a gorgeous strawberries and cream scent. If like me, you can suffer with occasional flakes, then you should give this a try as the sage and lavender help to soothe and calm the scalp. 



Santas Belly is so pretty, I didn't want to use it and disturb the nice flat top. Containing ingredients such as; star anise infusion, orange, apple, bergamot and vegan red wine the scent isn't my favourite, but is nice enough for me to enjoy using the product. The jelly is so super soft on the skin and the scent surprisingly hangs around well after you hop out of your shower. It lathers up well and a little sparkle certainly goes a long way.


Spearmint polos were a daily purchase on my walk to secondary school and that memory flashes back whenever I take a whiff of this minty delight. Christingle caught my attention purely from its good looks as I find I'm drawn to anything of this colour. Being a body conditioner it works exactly the same as what a hair conditioner is used for, but for skin. I enjoy using this on a Saturday or Sunday morning to wake me up and prepare me for the day. Simply apply to the skin after your normal wash and then rinse off to reveal a well conditioned and smooth body, that's minty fresh. 

Have you tried any of my three from Lush? Have I tempted you to go and try any?
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Christingle looks and sounds gorgeous! I love the uniques idea of a body conditioner, I haven't hear of it before. I love anything with a mint scent too, so I need to get this.

    - www.veebzboo.com
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo - My Autumn Matter Make-up Look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I thought! So unique and really lovely to use. The mint scent is so refreshing and just a nice Christmasy minty feeling xo

      Delete
  2. Santas belly. What a name. Want to try it :) :)

    http://anotherfreakyblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Hilarious isn't it. Smells amazing but I'm still trying to perfect my technique with these shower jelly products .....

      Delete
  3. These all sound and look really good.. I had no idea lush did a body conditioner, so will have to keep my eye out for that the next time I pop in x

    Kirsty - www.xoxokiki2.WordPress.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange concept isn't it. I started body conditioning with a Nivea in shower one but this is really nice and totally worth a go! Xo

      Delete
  4. These sounds really lovely, i have used the Ro's body conditioner from lush and loved it - but really like the look of the minty one! xx

    Jessica Ann ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You most definitely need to try it if you shower in the morning as it's so refreshing and uplifting. When usin it in the evening it's surprisingly comforting xo

      Delete