Thursday, November 12, 2015

It's a Pixi kinda feeling


Using the Pixi Glow Tonic most days for around a year now is something that I'm not looking to replace any time soon. It deserves the hype it gets and if you're yet to try it, it's actually available in large M&S stores. Having this much love for the glow tonic meant only one thing. I had to check out what else they have to offer, and in other words, shopping! 

The Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist has been apart of my bedside table beauty group for a little while now. Some days I arrive home from a long day at work and immediately take off my make up, so by the time my Lumie light dims and my book is put to one side, my skin can feel quite dry and tight. I spray a couple of times (three or four lets be real) all over my face and follow with a general anti ageing serum. This especially helps with the colder times we're experiencing right now and gives a nice boost of moisture to the skin. 

I try to use the Glow Peel Pads on a Sunday as a little treat but if my skin needs more, I go in on a Wednesday as well. These bad boys contain 20% Glycolic acid to help with having brighter, healthier and more radiant skin. The main reason why I went for these is to try and even out my skin tone. I have some areas of dullness, pigmentation and now dark spots (slight scaring from my recent skin problem, post linked here). They contain vitamin E which after some research was one of the main things to help with my problems. 

As a self confessed addict to beauty I was over the moon with the three miniatures the kind lady presented to me at the time of purchase. The fact they're tiny is amazing and melts my hearts, but also getting to try out a couple of make up items I might not of ever picked up myself. A few samples definitely make a difference. 

Do you use anything from Pixi? Do you want to try something?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I work in M&S Beauty & I was surprise that a lot of people knew about this range. The glow tonic is almost always out of stock. So I brought one for myself and going to start using it see what magic happens. I use the hydrating mist at work and I got the glow mist with I LOVE makes your make up look dewy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't lie, I'm slightly obsessed with Pixi and the glow range. The tonic is something I use religiously and now the mist is used everyday. I can't get enough! Xo

      Delete