Tuesday, October 27, 2015

How many lipsticks do you carry in your bag?



You've heard of the crazy cat lady, well say hello to the crazy lipstick lady who can't stop carrying a handful of lipsticks in my handbag on a daily basis. To justify this extra baggage I like to carry around, I keep in mind those days when you have last minute change of plans, an impromptu dinner out or you just fancy a pop of colour to get you through the food shop. 

For this post I just dived into my bag and these were the culprits that were filling up my make up bag. All five lipsticks I feel will be my most used this winter.

1: Charlotte Tilbury 'Red Carpet Red' has featured on the blog already and with that you can tell it's a good egg. Long lasting, easy to apply (but requires a mirror), and is such a nice classic red that looks great against pale skin.
2: Lipstick Queen "Medieval' is sheer and more of a tint than a lipstick really. This is definitely my go to quick slap something on my face colour and no need for a mirror and is super creamy and just awakens your face instantly. 
3: Mac 'Dark side' granted is a hard one to apply but boy is this the perfect berry colour. Its great as you can just dab it into the lips and smudge out to get a light colour and can layer it up to get a more intense colour. Because its matte its very long lasting and is so perfect for the berry, vampy look that is everywhere right now. 
4: Mac 'Heroine' is one of my newest lipstick purchases and one of my craziest shades. Some just wear a purple for Halloween but for me this can be worn whenever and for whoever. Being a matte again (can you see a pattern) its long lasting and perfect for dinner dates and lots of drinking and eating. 
5: Maybelline 'Coffee Craze' was a reject from my mums last Boots trip. This has fast become my no make up make up look partner, mostly used at work. It's really creamy and just nudes out the redness in my lips. Not being that much of a long lasting lipstick its a nice one to have in your bag for emergency quite fixes. 



Are you a lipstick carrier, lover, or own any of these?

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. hahahhhahaha, i do not carry lipsticks around, you have every cool lipys
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/10/adding-tropical-print-to-your-wardrobe.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't really know how they congregate but they just do. Thank you! xo

      Delete
  2. Wow, that CT is insane! Love love loveeee the colour, it looks so pigmented! xx

    Jessica Ann ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's beautiful and super long lasting xo

      Delete
  3. I probably have about 7 different lipsticks in my handbag right now glad to know I'm not the only lipstick hoarder, I like to have options ha!
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally hoard lipsticks wherever I can. Jacket pockets are another place! xo

      Delete
  4. Oh god, too many! I just counted and I have 9!!!

    Love Ashleigh,
    www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! In your bag? Thats a good collection :) xo

      Delete
  5. LOOOVE the purple one but I don't think I would be able to pull it off!
    Becca'x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that at first too but honestly, I've seen so many people with different skin colourings, hair colours etc pull this off. Next time your near a MAC pop in and test it out. xo

      Delete