Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Brunch at Vintage Salt







The amazing thing with social media is that it can make you want something, do something or go somewhere in a matter of seconds. Whether it's a brand or a blogger word gets out in the blink of an eye and I for one go straight ahead and add it in my diary. Vintage Salt was brought to my attention through the endless amounts of bloggers attending events there or just going to food and Instagramming what they had. I knew I had to go because the food just looked amazing, especially the deserts!

The begin your Vintage Salt experience a private lift takes you up to the roof of Selfridges. Themed from the word dot it really does feel like an experience and not just a bog standard restaurant. The waitress that greeted us at the entrance was so polite and friendly (add was sporting some great eyeshadow blending). We were taken to our seats and straight away was given a bottle of water to refresh before making our big decision. 

A brunch meal is so easy for me to choose. As soon as I spy avocado on toast, my decision is made. I literally love it and never make it at home because I'm lazy, so always a nice treat when eating it out. This avocado on toast was different though, it was fiery  With a slight kick to it and layered onto the toast thickly was perfect, creamy with lots of flavour. The pudding I knew was going to be a hard choice as I'm supposed to stay clear of dairy. On a good day I can stomach it and look pregnant for the next 10 hours so I pushed my stomach issues to the side and shared a chocolate burger with my mum. The whole thing so so tasty, with a jelly slice in there and the chocolate layer was slightly chilled it certainly played tricks with you as it really looks like a burger. The chips were doughnuts that came with a dark chocolate dipping sauce and was presented beautifully. 

Hands down one of my most favourite brunches ever. Lovely staff, beautiful weather, breathtaking view and the food was perfect. 

It closes on Sunday 11th October! Get down there quick!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. doughnut chips and chocolate burgers, that sounds delicious! Sounds like a lovely place!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was lovely. If you can, you should try to get there if you live near London as it shuts Sunday.
      xo

      Delete
  3. Wow, I genuinely thought that was a burger, it looks delicious! Such a shame it's not going to be around for much longer ;(
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's such a shame as the food was great xo

      Delete
  4. Oh my god, i can't believe i have only just seen this! And i was in London at the stsrt of the month! DAMM.. great post btw! xx

    Jessica Ann ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know crazy good. There's something there now that does look really nice xo

      Delete