Sunday, October 4, 2015

A Lush bath: Intergalactic bath bomb




I thought that making these Lush posts a regular thing was a good idea, and they are, except they're actually spurring on an even more extreme Lush addiction and making me more obsessed. This time we're looking at the Intergalactic bath bomb that I have to say, it creates a beautiful swirl of colour the smell is super strong. 

Normally with a bath bomb the swirl of colours seem to just mix quickly and you end up with one colour, which is nice but you lay there thinking you wish it had stuck around longer. This bath bomb however seemed to stay around for ages and just elongated my happiness and overall satisfaction. I laid there surrounded by swirls of pink, blue and green and every now and again in the light of my candles, flecks of glitter caught the light and the popping of the popping candy sent me into a bath trance. I well and truly enjoyed this bath and stayed in it for around two hours (a ridiculous amount of time to some). 

As much as it's relaxing, it's also slightly refreshing with the aroma of peppermint that fills the bathroom with a twist of grapefruit and cedarwood oil. The majority of ingredients are natural and costs £3.95. 

Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend with a bath here and there.

Make sure to pick this up!

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I *need* that bath bomb, like yesterday. I'll be sure to pick it up next time I'm in a Lush!
    Thanks for the recommendation and the stunning photos :)

    Dar | www.holylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm not a frequent Lush shopper but that bath bomb sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made sure to have back ups of this one it's that nice xo

      Delete