Friday, October 30, 2015

A Coppering look


An in your face pop of colour is right up my street whether thats colour on the eyes or the lips, and in this case I went for the eyes. When I go for something that is quite bold I like to have a fuss free base and face make up. A natural look with good brows compliments any bold make up statement you fancy rocking.

For my base I chose the Boujois Healthy Mix as it is basically non traceable once pushed (with my beauty blender) into the skin. Its great to cover small imperfections and does give a lovely glow to the skin. I've been testing out Benefits Air Patrol for some time now and gives such a good prep for shadow. It somehow makes the colour of your eyeshadow more intense and opaque. Good brows are such a 'thing' and to not spend the majority of your make up time on your brows. This Revlon Brow Fantasy is quick to use and is great to have pencil and gel. Mac Peaches seems to go really well with this shadow giving a slight flush of colour. 

Now looking at the item in the hot seat is Macs Coppering. Such a beautiful organgy red with a hint of gold shimmer going through it. It's so intense and especially with light eyes it really makes them stand out. I like to wear it on its own and just blended out but would look lovely with a deeper shade running through the crease if you want to intensify it more.


Mascara pictured is Benefits They're Real

Do you like wearing eyeshadows that are slightly different to the norm? 

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This colour is gorgeous! Suits your eye colour so well!

    I really wanna try air patrol as well :)

    amydoll.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful colour isn't it. Air patrol is worth a try for sure! xo

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen the Revlon Brow Fantasy before but it sounds great!

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really enjoying using it actually. Took me a while xo

      Delete