Sunday, September 20, 2015

My #LFW Boohoo outfit









London fashion week is just round the corner and figuring out the perfect outfit is hard, especially in England as the weather is somewhat unpredictable. When your walking around London here, there and everywhere you've got to be comfortable, but prepared for any unexpected rain. When I was asked to create my ideal London Fashion Week outfit with Boohoo, I thought long and hard before even looking online. Boohoo wanted us to stick to dresses, but with their vast collection meant that making a decision was going to be hard.

Smock dresses are perfect when you want something comfortable and free feeling, especially when you have a long day ahead of you. As it slowly becomes Autumn I wanted to go for colours that I feel I'll be wearing a lot this season and this print shouted to me. I love a good geometric print anyway, but having mustard in, it too is a dream. The white in this pattern helps to brighten it up whilst having a lot of black in it too. The material of this geo dress is quite thin, but perfect for rushing around and in and out of taxis. 

To go with the dress I felt like a cosy jacket/coat would be ideal. Khaki is one of my ultimate favourites Autumn/Winter colours to wear and really like pairing it up with mustard. When I saw this duster I fell in love. Being one size fits all you really can't go wrong. When the weather drops you can tie it up and get nice and warm and can just take it off when you get a bit warmer. 

Mules are something that you can wear all year round. These Whistle ones look great with this outfit and are really comfy so the perfect shoe for a London Fashion Week goer.  As we are blessed with such gorgeous weather, sunglasses will be a must and these Valentino sunglasses are in such a lovely burgundy Autumnal colour. 

Are you going to London Fashion Week? If you are I'm totally jealous! 

What outfit will you be wearing?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Nice trench..
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's such a comfy material and great quality xo

      Delete