Thursday, September 10, 2015

A Lush bath: Frozen style




Do you want to build a snowman? No I want a Lush Frozen bath. Easily one of my favourite bath bombs of all time after using just three of them. It makes the water electric blue with some pale blue and white swirled in as well. Laying in a blue lagoon of glitter and fresh smells allows you to just 'let it go' (sorry). 

If you haven't tried this bath bomb yet you need to treat yourself this weekend and have a lovely pamper evening. The fragrance is strong but easy on the nose at the same time. Containing grapefruit and a floral touch its the perfect soothing scent that lasts well on the skin. 

Will you be getting this? Or have you already tried it?
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I have this bath bomb but I'm yet to try it, it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great! I have a small stash now just incase they discontinue it xo

      Delete
  2. ok.Now I want to go to lush and grab all their bath bomb. I loved the pictures!
    http://anotherfreakyblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a lovely bath bomb. You totally need to try it out!! :) xo

      Delete
  3. Your bathroom is just goals! So pretty! I love Frozen, it makes me feel like a mermaid.

    Kirstie | Kimamely Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! Its taken a while to get there but its basically finished now. I'm defo getting another one today too!!! xo

      Delete