Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I upgraded my Diorskin Nude BB Creme



I've only gone and upgraded my free sample to the full sized amazingness that is Diorskin Nude BB Creme. It took me a while to justify the amount of this product and is now one of my most expensive base products alongside my Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser, and my first Dior product. 

BB creme after BB creme, I'm a women on a mission to find the best for me whilst keeping my "I haven't got much on my face" look. I was a bit late on this band wagon having only seen this during the summer on one of Suzie from Hello Octobers videos. Whilst watching I adding it to my wish list, and there it remained. For a good few weeks I aimlessly walked past Dior counters looking, swatching and lusting over it. When I finally had it in my hands I was so excited and giddy, It was like I'd past my driving test all over again. 

A BB creme is multifunctional, to protect your skin at the same time as giving you a light coverage. It doesn't seem to aggravate my skin when I have spots which normally come at 'that' time of month. It works lovely on its own and as a base for a foundation to give you slightly more coverage on those day's when it's needed. It lasts well on my skin and will last around 10 hours, and at the end of the day is still being wiped off with my cotton pads. The Diorskin BB creme is a lovely al rounder that won't let you down if you're looking for something to boost your natural skin and help give off that 'el naturel' look we all long for.

Have you tried this? What do you think of it?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment