Friday, September 25, 2015

Current shower line up


Being more of a bath fan and not having much time during the week to relax for an hour or so in the tub, I've had to train myself to be MORE SHOWER. Over the last few weeks I've been reaching for the same products over and over.

For a shower to be good I need nice smells and time on my side (in and out in a flash). I had these mini OGX shampoo and conditioner from the summer holidays and are still going strong. You only need a small pea sized amount as it foams up so much and really goes a long way. When I do accidentally use too much my hair gets very greasy, very quickly but when I get the amount right, my hair feel and looks so nice and healthy. 

Skin wise like I said I'm a fan of nice scents and is a big part of what I buy for my bathroom. I will use either The Body Shop mango shower gel or the Lush Yuzu and Cocoa as both are delicious smells and also last such a long time on the skin. Being so strapped for time I like to cut corners and was so excited when this Nivea in shower moisturiser came out, and actually doing what it says on the bottle makes it even better. It's literally as simple as applying it and washing it off, and hours later my skin is still soft and moisturised. 

What are your favourite shower products? Do you use any of these or can recommend any products for me to try?

xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Great line up! I fancy trying the lush shower gel, I know The Body Shop ones are lovely too. Mango is my fav scent. :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Yeah I really like the Body Shop shower gel, and this large bottle lasts for ages. xo

      Delete