Sunday, September 27, 2015

An outfit for a best friends wedding





To show appreciation and pure jealousy that I'm unable to attend London Fashion Week I thought I'd blog about more fashion related posts this week. Back in August I was lucky enough to watch my first ever friend I met at University get married, and finding the perfect outfit for that occasion took so many months Im not quite sure on the exact amount. I knew that I needed something comfortable to last the whole day, something I wouldn't get crazy hot in as August can go either way in the weather front. 

It wasn't until about a week before the wedding that I found this little co-ord in Zara and instantly fell in love with it and knew that is was formal enough, comfortable enough and something I'd lots of wear out of so needed it in my life. Being cream with burgundy and mustard detail it had the perfect amount of summer mixed with a tad of Autumn.

For accessories I chose a fascinator from Debenhams which was my first and found incredibly exciting. Having a lovely fashionista sister I was able to borrow some shoes from her as I'm not that much of a shoe person and the fact she works for Russell and Bromely means she has nice ones. I have a few pairs of trainers, boots and loafers but nothing really wedding like. And to keep my items together I turned to my trusty Mulberry Lily bag which will always have the key to my heart and is just perfect for any occasion. 

The day/weekend was perfect and my friend Lizzie looked absolutely stunning. The weather was perfect and my outfit lasted well through out the day and I kept the shoes on right up until 8pm (which I thinks good going). 

This gorgeous co-ord is still in Zara and would lovely at an Autumn wedding. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment