Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A tray of new things #2



Working Monday - Friday and home improvements on a Saturday doesn't leave much shopping time so new products are being bought a lot less right now so posts like this I find is a nice way to share with you guys what I've purchased lately. Most beauty products. Two of these are again TKMaxx finds and I can't begin to explain how much enjoyment I get from having a rummage in my local TKMaxx and haven't been for a couple of weeks so am looking forward to locating my next find.

The Balm is a brand thats really intrigues me, and seeing it splashed all over social media just tempts me beyond belief. When I spotted Balms Away I got super excited and waved over my mum in an attempt to be nonchalant but in the end just shouted "Mum....The balm". It contains vitamins and lipids which hydrate and restore the elasticity around the eye which sounds great as some really aren't fans of rubbing the skin in the eye area., so knowing this helps that is nice to know. I can't wait to see how this fights my Benefit They're Real which is the most stubborn mascara ever. 

I'm quite content with my Kevyn Aucoin eyelash curlers but these Japonesque ones shouted out "buy me" as soon as I saw them. Love the fact they're completely black and just so chic.  I hope I end up loving these as much as my Aucoin ones and suspect a whole blog post will go up at some point sharing my findings.

Lastly I re-purchased a COLAB dry shampoo. Purely because it's the only one I've ever used that is literally untraceable to the naked eye. I hadn't used the Tokyo scented one before however is a lovely smell. It's very fresh and oriental an works wonders on my two day hair. 

Any new things you think I should get for myself?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment