Monday, August 24, 2015

Why They're Real is worth it



I seem to always be on a mission to find the perfect mascara. Having stubborn lashes I tend to go for waterproof as I find they hold a curl better, but to be honest the Kevin Aucoin eyelash curler is a godsend helping with that issue out.  Years ago I thought I'd found THE perfect one being Loreal Telescopic Waterproof however it was discontinued last year and had to find a replacement. I wont lie to you guys, I literally didn't know what to do with myself. Since then I've been on a mission testing out too many mascaras and feel I have finally discovered one that is the closest to the Loreal I can find. 

Plastic wands have never been my favourite as I find it quite uncomfortable when applying it. Benefits They're Real has a plastic wand but like no other. It has very fine bristles and some on the very end making a type of ball effect on the end which is great at getting the pesky small lashes in the corners and outer edges of your eyes. The formula is very gloopy to begin with and can be a little awkward to use in the early days, but stay in there friends as it gets better. After a week or so of consistently using They're Real it becomes such an easy to use, great result product which I find hard to swap with other mascaras now. 

Personally I feel that mascara is an item in your make up bag that is very personal to you. For instance I'm claiming my undying love for this yet others might despise it. I do have to urge you to try this out. My lashes have never looked so full, fluttery and long since my last bottle of Loreal telescopic ran out *sobs. I will always have a bottle of this on the go and a stash of others that I test out. The fact they now do the blue and the brown versions excites me to my core and need them in my life. 

Do you use They're Real? Would you like to?

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I love this mascara. My fave right now is UD Perversion (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's great isn't it!! Oh really! Will have to keep an eye out for that. xo

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this out! I have a post on a mascara I'm obsessed with too, feel free to check it out!

    Anika May | UK Fashion and Lifestyle Blog | www.anikamay.co.uk | ig: itsanikamay

    ReplyDelete
  3. May have to go back to using this.. atm nothing seems to be working for me!
    Summer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely curl your lashes before it gives it such a good head start xo

      Delete