Friday, August 28, 2015

Liked photos on Instagram #2



Who doesn't have Instagram nowadays? I'm putting it out there, it's my favourite social media platform. I love photography and being nosey and you put the two together and hey presto you have Instagram. A similar post went up on my blog a while ago which all of you loved and focused on the last group of pictures I had liked on my account to do with beauty. This time I'm branching out and sharing with you the last 10 photos (even if they're not related to beauty).

Links to all of the above profiles which you need to follow!

Makeup Slaves Mac haul
justcwtch GLAMGLOW
vitacocouk The Big Feastival
cultbeauty The Box
asos_gamze Poolside
prettysickly Topshop girlfriend jeans
benefitcosmetics Ultra Radiance
lush_lakeside sprinkleofglitr re-gram
megsboutique_ Urban Decay
sarahashcroft Godiva chocolate strawberries 

Something a little different for a Friday. Who do you recommend I follow on Instagram? 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool and interesting idea!
    Charlotte // charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I like mixing it up every now and again xo

      Delete