Thursday, August 20, 2015

Fashion Friday - My obsession with ASOS is real



Being a premier ASOS customer and having the app on my phone is totally dangerous. I find myself just passing the time by adding things to my basket, adding items to my favourites and saving them for later and before I know it I've got £500 worth in my favoured section....Saying this I am quite choosy when it comes to ordering online and will only order something if i REALLY need or want it. I thought I'd share with you what is currently in my favoured section on the app. 

All of the items I feel could be taken through Autumn as well as wearing them now (even though it seems our summer has already disappeared). Short dresses can be worn with nice thick tights, tunics and cropped tops with jeans and boots. They are all transitional which definitely means I should get them all right? 

Links to my favourites:











Is there anything here that's made it onto your fashion Friday wishlist?

xoxo





5 comments:

  1. These picks are great, I think you should definitely treat yourself to some pieces. I've recently gone crazy in Zara and bought a lot of things for the new season, as summer is basically over.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I may just do that. Funny you say that as I went in there yesterday and there was so much I liked!! I find I prefer Zara for Autumn/Winter xo

      Delete
  2. That lace vintage dress is so cute a and great as fall rolls around! x
    http://thepalepalette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! And great with a leather or faux leather jacket. Xo

      Delete
  3. I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again.

    Ryanair Hand Luggage
    Easyjet Cabin Luggage

    ReplyDelete