Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A blemish stage and stubborn eye make up



The summer has certainly been a turn around for my skin. Looking back to the end of July my skin started to become quite spotty and prone to breakouts and needed some help in the make up removal step. 

Taking off stubborn eye make up was a step that I am not fond of. I am inpatient and can't stand sitting at my desk holding cotton pads on my eyes for ages. Then I found this beautiful product from Nivea that is just a powerful as my old Clarins make up remover but cheaper! I just soak a cotton pad in the remover and hold for about ten seconds and give them a slight and light rub and move around and the majority comes off and the bottle lasts ages. 

I started by kicking the processed sugar (well as much as possible) as I found myself eating and drinking a fair amount which certainly wasn't helping matters. I also dug out my Clarisonic Mia having not used it for a little while I thought my skin would love a good scrub and re-fresh. I don't use it every day, more like twice a week to really work my cleanser into my skin and leaves my skin so super soft. 

My spots and the size of my pores were getting my down and went straight to the La Roche-Posay stand in my local Boots as they have always been great with my skin problems. I first picked up the Serozinc toner which I've really been enjoying using. It's quick and since I started to use it my skin has certainly cleared up a lot and finding my skin is less oily. I couldn't walk away from the stand just with one product so also grabbed the Anti-imperfections Effaclar Duo which was clinically proven to help correct the appearance of blemishes and I have seen a great change in my blemishes and skin in general. It feels lovely on the skin, very smooth and seems to disappear in the skin very quickly.

Now being mid August my skin has gone back to normal and my oil control is much better. I'm really happy with all of these products being in my skincare routine and am quite happy for the time being. If you have any suggestions for oily blemish prone skin holla!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment