Friday, July 10, 2015

My Instagram beauty wishlist





I realised the other day that the majority of posts I like on Instagram are beauty related ones. Of course there are some fashion and also pictures of people sunnin themselves and I've liked it because I'm jealous  I don't know about you, but I screenshot things I like and keep them in a folder on my iphone as a visual wishlist and just keep adding to it over time. 

The Body Shop- Body sorbet- So.... the Virgin Mojito scent has kicked off across the internet and so many people spreading the love for it. And now having scrolled through my wishlist gallery I know that I need this. Body shop body care is amazing in more ways than one. The smell, the cost, the effect and how long their products last. 

Kiehls Daily Reviving Concentrate-  (Shanmay_) Kiehls as a brand are one that seems to have lots of cult favourites. and if I'm honest, I've never tried anything from them. For a while now the night concentrate has been on my wishlist, but when I saw this on Shanmay_ Instagram I liked and instantly looked it up. It just sounds like a nice pick me up for tired looking skin. Something that is packed with goodness and help your skin to look radiant. 

Black Beautyblender-  (justjessicablog) I've used the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge for a while now and do really like it. Using a sponge just finishes off your make up in a totally different way, and with the pointed end allows you to really get into those hard to reach areas around your nose and eyes. This black Beautyblender is on my wishlist purely because its black. Silly I know but don't you think it looks cool!! 

Bourjois- Blue Lagoon-  (pinkpixiedoll) When the suns out, all I want to put on my nails are brights or pastels. Having followed Millie for a long time now I know she is a big fan of pastels and boy is this nail varnish pretty. It's a pastel colour however a bright at the same time (if thats possible). Super fresh and perfect for a holiday. The Bourjois Gel polishes have such a great brush on them and most of the time can cover your nail in one.

Zoella Tutti Fruiti(ohmygeeee) I'm so intrigued to try out this range. Recently saw Zoe talk about it on her channel and obviously she likes the smell but others reactions too are very positive. I have enjoyed her last collection a lot so this weekend will be having a closer look at the Tutti Fruiti products. I think I'm swaying more to the 'Foam Sweet Foam'.

Mac Giambattista Valli- (slave2beauty) Matte lipsticks are the way forward if you want a long lasting, bold lip. When I first saw a picture of these my heart seemed to flutter (no joke). The bright pink and the true red are the shades I'm mostly lusting over. The pale pink would look ridiculous on me because of how pale I am. You can't go wrong with Mac lipsticks and everyone loves them for a reason. This collection is certainly one to hunt down if you can.

Birchbox July- (mmmelodyg) The July box got me excited, which hasn't happened for a while. It seems to be filled with products I would actually like to try and not one of them have I turned my nose up at. They have it on point this month and am gutted I didn't get my hands on one. Go and sign up to avoid disappointment in the future.....I know I will be.

bagsy- (Lndnbeautyqueen) Make up products that are designed to go in your bag easily? Say what?!?! You heard me right. All of the products excite me and can't pin point any I wouldn't want to try. Check them out!! Ok ok, the liquid lipsticks need to be mine. They are designed to be easy to use with some products being duo products which we all love when packing our handbags.


What a perfect day to upload a wishlist, just in time for a Saturday of shopping!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Great idea for a post!! I do the same thing on Instagram all the time. I love the new Body Shop Sorbets and Zoella’s range looks impressive too :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! I've always done it, really handy to keep a visual of a wishlist. Yeah I can't wait to get my hands on them xo

      Delete
  2. This is such a great post<3 thanks for sharing. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm such an Instagramaholic when it comes to beauty and fashion! xo

      Delete