Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Make up I want, but my mum has


My mum is so on it with beauty and make up that I'm often going off on a tangent about a product I really want to try and she simply replies with "oh I have that", she should blog I tell ya! She's currently away so I'm free to have a rummage and obviously found some items I would quite like to own myself and thought I'd share those with you incase you've tried or got them and can give me some insight.

Mac Fanfare Cremesheen finish- Cremesheen finish is nice and really appreciate it when I try it on, but for some reason I don't really own many. Its such a lovely shade which is incredibly similar to my own lip colour but with a subtle shimmer once on the lips. A lipstick that would be lovely to have in my travel make up bag just incase as it's so close to my lip colour I wouldn't need a mirror to apply it. 

Mac Toxic Tale Satin finish- This shade is just beautiful and one that I'd never heard of before. Once on it looked very similar to impassioned which would be a good one to go for as Toxic Tale isn't on the website anymore. It's one of those ready, pinky, orangey bright shades that looks great with any skin tone. When I tried this out it seemed to last quite a while and felt more or so like a matte finish as of how long it lasted. 

Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm- Over the years bloggers, friends and family members have mentioned this product to me and I'm still yet to have my own to try out. It's supposed to brighten, smooth and moisturise for all skin types. Mum swears by Elemis products and the reviews I've looked up all seem pretty positive about it. Anything that can help the dryness around my nose and I'm all for it.

Loreal Paris Skin Perfection BB cream 5 in 1- You can't go wrong with a BB cream, especially in summer and the hotter days. Something you can put on and feel a bit more alive and fresh. I've tried quite a few different BB's but not tried this one. You get quite a lot for your money and has an spf of 25! Great news for us that try to look after our skin. This is for sure something I will be picking up in Boots soon. 

Are you envious of your mums make up/beauty stash?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment