Monday, July 27, 2015

Inside my friends make up bag


We all have friends that we know we can chat to about certain stuff, like your guilty pleasures (waves hands in the air- One Direction) or the friend that knows you carry 6 lipsticks in your bag at all times (again waves hands in the air). Well K-Mac (check out her blog HERE) is a great friend that I literally can talk to about anything, however on the top of our chat list is make up. She's just like me and always likes to try out new products and on a regular basis share our views on our most recent purchases. 

I asked her to choose a face of make up out of the collection she had in her bag and here are her top picks:

Benefit You Rebel: Tinted moisturiser , Barry M: Afterglow Light Bronzer , Benefit: Watt's up! , Benefit: Roller Lash , Benefit: Fake up Rimmel blush: Live Pink , Eylure: Brow Palette , Bourjois: 48 hour eyeliner

The first product that I was super intrigued about is the Benefit Fake up. What genius created a concealer stick with a barrier or moisturiser around it? And secondly, why have I only just found out about it. K-Mac sold it to me when she said it's very hydrating and works great even when your skin is crazy dry because of the layer of moisture. I'm sold!

The Eylure Brow Palette is a product I've seen and heard about from quite a lot of people however K-Mac is in love with this and hasn't used anything else for her brows since. I've never used a wax product like this before but her brows are on point so maybe I should give it a go?
Is there anything in K-Macs make up bag that you use or would like to try out? I'm off to buy Fake up..... sounds amazing!

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Very intrigued about fake up! I've never seen this product either but suffer from dry skin so may have to give it a whirl.

    I'd love to go through my friends makeup bags and see what they wear - everyone is so different after all!

    Chloe // chloexlogan.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Thats why I thought I'd share the post because everyones make up bag is unique and I love to be nosey. Thanks for stopping by xoxo

      Delete
  2. I still event tried Benefits' Roller Lash, I know everyone raves about it though so I need to give it a try. Great idea for a post as well, I haven't seen one like this before.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Rollerlash and I find it hard to choose what I prefer They're Real or Rollerlash. You must give it a go :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. This was a really good post. I'm ashamed at the fact that I haven't used any of these products before!
    Charlotte // www.charbeautypicks.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The majority I hadn't either! I'm for sure hunting down the fake up, sound amazing! Thanks for reading love xo

      Delete
  4. So far this is the first positiv review I have read regarding "Fake up", let us know how you get on with it.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!? My friend swears by it. I will for sure report back my findings xoxo

      Delete