Thursday, July 23, 2015

Do Whistles have the perfect Clutch bag?




I'm not really one to go out a lot but when the time is right I'm always holding onto a Whistles Clutch bag. They're just the best and easiest bag to take out, not even just for a night out but for a day trip too. I'm that friend that packs anything and everything into my bag including an umbrella, a plastic bag, make up, purse, phone, charger the list goes on. Obviously all of this won't fit into the small sized one, but the medium is just perfect.

You can get some clutches at Whistles that have a chain so you can wear it as a bag and not have to hold it, which is a great idea and am yet to purchase one to add to my collection. Because they are either leather or plastic they are long wearing and the leather ages well (can you believe I've had the purple one for a couple of years). 






What clutch bags do you like to take out? Have you got a Whistles clutch? Do you want one? Small linked HERE and medium linked HERE.

Happy Monday all!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. omg I love the look of those! I really want one now :)

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are honestly all I ever use when I need a clutch bag. Perfect :) xo

      Delete