Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Another tinted moisturiser: Cargo Cosmetics





You all know how in love I am with tinted moisturiser, well I only went and found a new one to try out having only run into TKMaxx for a new living room candle. Cargo isn't a brand I've overly heard about nor have I been lusting over any products specifically but I'm not one to pass up a light base. 

After wearing this at work everyday for over three weeks now I can honestly say I don't want to stop wearing it. I have to say I prefer the finish of this for daytime wear as it lasts well and allows some natural shine to come through and gives you a lovely natural (your skin looks great look). If I wear a tint in the evening I stick to the Laura Mercier as it's matifying and a better coverage than most others. It's quite a thick consistency as you can see above and more like a thick foundation, but once you start buffing it into the skin it smooths in to give you a nice, more even complexion. The shade match is perfect for my skin this time of the year but if I wanted to use it in the winter I'd need to hunt down the shade lighter (Ivory). Also a nice bonus of having an SPF of 20 is great for added protection in the sun and I for one need that a lot as very prone to a red nose.

It's suitable for all skin types, oil free and has a water resistant formula and lastly paraben free. It's a lovely tinted moisturiser and if like me you seen to live off these in the summer you need to hunt this down. 

Have you tried this or anything else from Cargo?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Nice post -this looks great! Always looking for new skin products and TKMaxx seem to do some great deals on beauty stuff
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/ootd-portobello-road.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to head to TKMaxx at least once a month as some of their bargains are brilliant. I have to really rummage as some of the really good stuff is hidden lol xo

      Delete