Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A tray of new things


A nice little group of newbies that I'be picked up over the last couple of weeks from Boots, TKMaxx and also a freebie from Mac. The Marble effect tray is also new and from H&M home in Berlin (Post HERE). 

yestocarrots- gentle cleansing wipes were an impulse buy for my holidays over the summer. I'm not one to use any sort of wipe on my face but I somehow forgot any sort of make up remover. After reading the packaging before one I noticed they weren't suitable to use on your eyes, which I found quite disappointing. Having said this they are great on my skin and don't dry out my skin like others I've used.

NARS eyeshadow in Party Monster was hidden at the back of a fully loaded shelving unit in my local TKMaxx. Good job I always have a proper rummage otherwise I wouldn't have seen it. I like wearing a purple eye every now and again and this shade of purple is something I don't own. This is my first NARS eyeshadow too so I'm excited to test this out and might be the start of many more NARS shadow purchases. 

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is a re purchase and I couldn't be happier. I love using this sponge at the end of putting on my make up and like to just press it all over my face. Occasionally I use it to add small amounts of concealer at the end if any areas need extra attention. It manages to really push all product into your skin and leaves it looking super natural and barely there. 

MAC False Lash Extreme Black mascara my mum got free and gave it to me (yes to freebies). I'm yet to use it for a substantial amount of time but my first impressions are that the consistency is very wet and not sure if my lashes will get on with it. Being extreme black intrigues me, how can something be extreme black instead of black? Stay tuned as this might get a bit more of a review. 


Have you tried any of these products before? What do you think?

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I have a beauty blender myself and I'm in love with it! It changed the way my make-up applied to my face beautifully, and now I can't do a make-up look without it.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand! It gives such a natural finish but one that I find hard to achieve with a brush xoxo

      Delete
  2. I really want to try that real techniques sponge, everyone raves about it! :) xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good and so worth it compared to paying more for THE beauty blender xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow, I'm going to have to snoop better in TK Maxx, I'd of never imagined to find anything NARS in there! Really want to try some of the Yes To products x

    Amy | Get Glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do!!! I've found a couple of NARS things now. Yes To products are nice to use :) would recommend trying some bits if you can xoxo

      Delete