Thursday, June 18, 2015

Products I've used up


Completely using up a product doesn't happen every day, but when it does you are either loving it and you swear it has the x factor or you're feeling the meh factor. I'm always reading bloggers empties posts as you can really get their thoughts about products from day one to the end and can give you a good indication of whether to bother buying it or not. 

The empty suspects:

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish: Grapefruit and Patchouli- This was so nice to use. The Cleanse and Polish Original is lovely however this had a nice fresh smell that was an absolute delight to use, especially in the morning. It didn't have any different benefits but was just nice to have the fresh fruity scent.

Blistex Intensive Moisturiser- My night time lip product has gone and I already want it back , I want it back for good *recently saw Take That so I apologise. I really enjoy slapping a thick layer of this on just before bed as when you awaken you had lips that are plump and ready for a heavy duty lippy. It is very thick and can still be on the lips in the morning so you may need to sort that out before applying another product.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer- This cult concealer is literally in everyones make up collection. It's a great all round concealer perfect for under the eyes and over your face. If I have a pesky spot or dark circles, this concealer can handle it all. It comes with a lovely cheap price tag and have gone through so many I can't imagine how many I've used. 

Garnier Micellar water- I will always have a bottle of this in my office as well as the other Micellar waters I seem to have collected over time. There is only one thing I'm not a fan of with this and thats how it can make your skin feel quite wet and takes a while to sink in and feel absorbed. It does a good job at removing any make up whether thats waterproof mascara or your brow gel. 

Rimmel London Just Let It Go- Whilst I had this I enjoyed using it. Having said that I haven't rushed out and re-purchased. I feel this is mostly down to the vast collection of Micellar waters I have. Yes it is very good at taking off waterproof mascara and does it quite quickly but that is still achievable with Micellar and adds just a few more cotton pads to the task. If I'm honest, I'm not sure I will go for this again because of how the job can be done with products I already have.

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray- A new bottle arrived just the other day which I can't tell you how excited I was when I ripped open the packaging. I have to admit that I do feel so what dependent on this. If I'm not overly sleepy i find it so hard to fall asleep especially if I'm round someone's house. I use this every night without fail and can see myself re-purchasing this for years to come *note to This Works- Please don't discontinue this!!! 

Mac Fix+- My greasy face loves this stuff! It manages to keep my face under control and I use about 5 sprays on a night out to really lock all my hard work in. My make up looks fresh through out the night when I'be used this and honestly stays put all the way till the early hours of the morning. I've only really used this fix spray and no branched to any other brands. Having gone through quite a few bottles shows why I haven't branched off. 

Soap and Glory Archery- A product that seems to have become a new cult brow product and too right. This really does enable you to create a natural looking brow. The only downside is the lack of shade choice (only two) but if you can managed to work with that your lucky. I get the dark shade and once brushed out and set actually looks pretty natural with a good clean arch. It will take a lot of hard work for another brow product to push this out of my make up bag. 

Elemis Pro-Collagen Cream- A great Glossybox sample has come and gone. I used this at night as my last step in my routine. It make my skin feel very moisturised and smooth and was a nice product to use. I was pleasantly surprised at how long this sample lasted actually as a little product goes a long way. I can't comment on noticing any reductions in wrinkles etc but my skin was considerably softer whilst I was using this cream. When something has a larger price tag than what I would normally go for I really have to LOVE it to go ahead hand my hard earned cash over. Yes I did love using this but I don't think enough for me to hand over the dolla and I can't seem to put my finger on why.

A nice mixture of loves and not sure if I'd bother again products. Have I included any products you've recently emptied? Or have you had the reverse response to a product?

Let me know :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment