Monday, June 8, 2015

Lush Oxford Street haul


Not long ago I tool a trip with my mum and sister to London and had all of five minutes to explore the new beautiful Lush store on Oxford Street. With the small amount of time I had I literally ran in, grabbed what caught my eye, paid, and left. I will go back soon and have a real look around as there's like 200 products specifically for the Oxford Street store (keep a look out for future haul). Before you start reading, I'm some what a novice with scent explanation.

Comforter shower cream- you can guess from the name that this is a liquid version of the Comforter bubble bar. It smells absolutely divine and feels great on the skin. The colour is light highlighter pink and I have to be really careful using it in a white bathroom! Being a fan of Ribena I love the scent of the comforter as the blackcurrant smell is so strong. 

Yuzu and Cocoa shower cream- smells pretty much the same as Bubbleroon and is a super strong scent. It feels lovely and moisturising on the skin and stays bright yellow until you wash it off (I admit I did think it was going to stain my skin its that bright). 

Sacred Lotus bath bomb- to me this looks like a dragons foot or and egg... which is nothing like the name. This will be used after a long day at work as it is supposed to help uplift your mood. The smell is very sweet with a bit of a floral hint. 

Intergalactic bath bomb- obviously the bright colours attracted me to this initially. The smell is very strong peppermint and reminds me of peppermint polos. Not sure how I feel about this smell as a bath bomb but I will use it and report back.

Cyanide Pill bath bomb- this bath bomb smells very almondy but with a bit of marzipan too. Apparently this scent is a Gorilla perfume scent that they didn't use which is pretty cool it's now in a bath bomb. 

The Experimenter bath bomb- to me this smell is very similar to those old school sweets parma violets. I managed to spot a worker demonstrating this bath bomb and it looks crazy cool in the bath and I can't wait to use it.

Have you gone to the Oxford Street store yet? I'm certainly going to pop in there agin when I have more time and no doubt spend too much money. 

Have you used any of these products before? What ones were your favourite? 

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Lush - they have so many wonderful products!! I'm loving their body scrub as it's got a really beautiful floral scent and leaves skin feeling incredibly smooth! I want to try their salt spray for hair but haven't managed to get it yet!
    Oh and their shower gels are lovely, not forgetting them bath bombs! Can you tell I love Lush? Hahaha :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally tell you love it, and I can't blame you. I'd really like to try their salt spray!! Xo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete