Thursday, June 4, 2015

Fashion Friday - ASOS


Won Hundred co-ord : I recently saw an article I think in Look magazine all on the pyjama looking co-ords that are hitting the high street. Later that day I was scrolling through ASOS and spotted this and instantly fell in love. I mean how comfy does this look?! Just imagine this, a nice pair of comfy trainers and your good to go.

ASOS Hold it mules : Oh how I love a good mule and these babies are looking like a great summer heel. I especially love the see-through panel and chunky heel. I need them in my life. 


ASOS Petite cropped cold shoulder cami : Yes I've included this into quite a few of my fashion wish lists and still am yet to order it. Such a cute and flattering cami and a great in-between season piece for this time of year. If your out and about with boots and jeans and the sun comes out, just having your shoulders out and the floaty neck line makes it feel and look a lot more spring/summer. 


ASOS Tunic top with high neck : Not really sure if this would suit me but the model looks great in it. The colour and just how it hangs is so flattering. I love a high neck and as this is baggy I think would look lovely on a night out with some jeans and heels.

ASOS Unlined Leather shopper bag : Big bags come in handy, and when your like me and like to take everything including the kitchen sink into town with you they're great. As this is leather it will age well and you would like to think it would last a while. I really am thinking of getting this (or something similar) as I'm missing a good old Mary Poppins bag in my collection. 

River Island Stripe Palazzo  : Continuing from the whole pyjama vibe the palazzo pants are hitting the shops. Again super comfy (can you sense a theme) and would look great with a crop or a long tunic and some wedges. A great piece that you can bring out every year and being black and white you can't go wrong.

Whats on your ASOS wish list? Do you like any of the above? 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I've never shopped with Asos before really should though because they always do some really nice things! (: www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should download the app! Makes it so much easier to browse. They are so easy to order from and to send back items. You should defo check it out girl xo

      Delete