Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Another Micellar water: The Nivea edition


I cringe at the thought of people using face wipes in order to get their make up off and to cleanse their skin. They're not the best thing to use on your skin at all with some added ingredients that your skin will not thank you for. Even the simple act of rubbing your skin in the motion you do with wipes will prematurely age your skin. If your someone who is a fan of how quick and easy face wipes are then simply swap to micellar water and a cotton pad and you will thank me later. 

Brand after brand are bringing out their own Micellar waters as they are becoming incredibly popular. The Nivea 3 in 1 claims to deeply cleanse, remove make up and also moisturise the skin all in one step. I've used quite a few different waters and this seems to be the last one for me to test out.

So what did I think?.......... Literally one swoop of a cotton pad and I felt like I was washing my face with water from the tap. It feels so soothing and takes my make up off without the aggressive backwards and forewords rubbing motion we don't want. It leaves your skin feeling quite fresh and soft where as some I've tried has left my skin feeling wet instead of moisturised. I feel it's actually helped my dry patches as they are not as common on my face as they used to be. To get my waterproof mascara off I just held down the cotton pad and gave it a little wiggle and my stubborn mascara was slowly dissolving. If you haven't tried it yet then you definitely need to. I can't believe I left this so long before I tried it. I'm so happy to have a few bottles of it as I will be sticking to this for a while now. 

It's on offer for £1.99 in Tesco at the moment so go stock up!

Do you use Micellar Water? What one? 

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I only trust micellar water ! love them a lot especially from Nivea or Garnier :)

    great post.

    PS: I am following you now

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used so many bottles of the Garnier one however am actually liking this Nivea more. It doesn't leave my skin feeling wet but just moisturised. Thank you! xo

      Delete
  2. I use the Garnier one and it sounds just as good as this! I love Micellar water!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the Garnier one is very good, basically the same as bioderna :) xo

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been using this recently and have been really loving it too, especially for removing eye makeup as it doesn't make my eyes sting like some other micellar waters have. I love how much of a bargain it is too :)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know! And how cheap it is in Tesco right now is amazing! :) xo

      Delete