Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A little about me


Pretty sure every blogger has done a post letting their readers in on some little facts about themselves, so I thought I would join the club and share a little bit about me. I like posts like this because the people you follow become real and instantly you feel like you know them. So, want to know more about me?


What is your middle name?: Christina.
What was favourite subject at school?: PE and History.
What is your favourite drink?: A green tea or the Pina Colada juice from M&S.
What is your favourite song at the moment?: Bills by LunchMoney Lewis.
What is your favourite food?: Chips (white potato and sweet).
What is the last thing you bought?: Soap and Glory Archery replacement.
Favourite book of all time?: Shopaholic but anything by Sophie Kinsella
Favourite Colour?: Grey.
Do you have any pets?: I have a cat called Sammy who is 1 and a half.
Favourite Perfume?: Of all time has to be.... YSL Parisienne 
Favourite Holiday?: When my family went Skiing in Val Thorens it was the best! Any holiday with my family is the best though.
Are you married?: No.
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes and too many to count.
Do you speak any other language?: I would love to be fluent in another language. I like to kid myself but only know a few phrases in Japanese and Spanish.
How many siblings do you have?: I have one sister.
What is your favourite shop?: Would have to say a few, Whistles, COS and ASOS (does that count).
Favourite restaurant?: If we're on about chains I enjoy a Wagamamas but if I had to pick one it would have to be Wahaca
When was the last time you cried?: The other day when my sister got chosen for Graduate Fashion week.
Favourite Blogs?: I think I check out We Are Twinset on a daily basis and also Beautycrush.
Favourite Movie?: I have so many favourites! An ultimate fav is Drop Dead Fred.
Favourite TV show?: Pretty Little Liars, Peep Show.
PC or Mac?: Mac
What phone do you have?: Gold Iphone 6 which is currently sporting a smashed screen.
How tall are you?: 5ft 5in.
Can you cook?: I guess I'm ok at cooking, like to bake too.

Thats my little get to know me tag complete. I hope you enjoyed being a little nosey and finding out little things about me.
If you've done an about me tag please link up below, and have a great Wednesday!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I love these Get to Know Me tags! It really does give us a more personal vie to your blog. It's great! I have a cat too, actually five! Hahaha

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have 5 cats!! Awesome. Thanks for reading and commenting hun xo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete