Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday round up - 13


It's been a strange week this week as it's mostly revolved around going into hospital for a day procedure (investigating into a long term health issue). On the plus side I've had some exciting things come through the post to play around with so in a couple of weeks time they will be up on the blog in detail. So, heres my week in pictures! 

1: A 30th birthday- I teach Drama at a secondary school in Kent and work with some lovely people. It was my head of departments 30th birthday back at her family home in Maidenhead so myself and Tony had a little road trip up there to celebrate. We all had such a lovely time, great company, great food and drink, and most important of all, the birthday girl drank bottle after bottle of champagne. 

2: Pic a Mix from Tesco- I can't manage eating a lot of artificial sugar because of all the issues I have with my diet and body, however before going on my pre hospital diet I was craving a 'Pick a Mix'. I persuaded Tony to go for the XL tub and filled it with all our favourite sweets. I only managed a hand full before my body told me to stop so I can slowly make my way through what's left. 

3: *Black and White hair wax- I was kindly sent this wax a few weeks ago and myself and Tony have been giving it a whirl. Overall we both really enjoy using it and will continue to (more detail in the blog Post HERE ).

4: Injecting colour into my outfits- This picture was actually taken a couple of weeks ago when we had a lovely burst of sunshine and I was looking back at it on a dull and rainy day. The blazer was a steal from a New Look kids sale (age 14-15) and looks fab on sunny days to inject some colour into your outfit, which is a great for me as someone who lives in black, white and grey.

5: Smile there's wine- This was after two days on a boring, plain diet plan from the hospital and I was craving something with a flavour and for some odd reason was thinking about wine. I'm not a big drinker anymore anyway as I can't get away with much but a couple of glasses of wine will be on the cards next week for sure to celebrate May half term! (was thinking of doing a post a day again? Your thoughts).

6: Pre hospital drink- I won't go into detail but this pre procedure drink was vial. Enough said. However Pretty Little Liars is great and literally can't stop watching it.

7: *Skin Pep Dark Circle Eraser eye cream- The postman gave me a delightful package on Thursday which contained a very exciting eye cream. I've used it every night since receiving it and am still reviewing it as I want to use it for a while before sharing my thoughts. First impressions are good, and fellow dark circle sufferers watch this space.

8: Masque Bar Sheet mask- Have been loving these sheet masks that I picked up from Boots and this weekend I'm hoping to leave the house and purchase more of them (Post HERE). Have you tried these? 

Have a lovely Sunday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment