Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Spring scents


I go through so many different phases when it comes to perfumes, and right now I'm pretty much obsessed with two that I'm using on rotation. Both I've had for quite a while now but as I said I go through phases and before I started using these again from the beginning of May, I hadn't used these since summer last year. Now before I begin I;m really not good at describing smells so to be warned! 

Yves Saint Laurent- Parisienne
I love this perfume so much, and every time I smell it I melt a little inside. Its so girlie and powerful. You can smell a bit of a floral tone and also a bit of a fruity one. I wear this both daytime and evening and get so many compliments when I wear this. I'm now down to my last few wears so they are being saved under lock and key.

YSL describe this as a woody floral scent.

Estee Lauder- Modern Muse
I'm pretty sure I got this last Christmas and have treasured it since. Makes me feel like a real lady when I wear this (as I would say a mature scent). It contains a lot of different smells including exotic mandarin, honeysuckle nectar and amber wood. The list on the Estee Lauder website contains 

Estee Lauder describe this as a lush floral woody scent.

Do you wear certain scents this time of year? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment